Quaker State Warranty Program Details
SWITCH TO ANY QUAKER STATE® MOTOR OIL AT 160,000 KILOMETERS OR LESS AND YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE $3,000 CASH BACK*
Nothing’s more important to your vehicle than durability. And that’s what you get in every Quaker State® motor oil. We offer up to 400,000 kilometers or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Quaker State® motor oil products (i.e., Quaker State® motor oil, Quaker State® High Mileage, Quaker State® Full Synthetic)
How The Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty and Cash Back Program Work Together:
The free Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty covers 15 critical engine parts for 10 years or 400,000 kilometers from your first qualifying oil change. In other words, for the first 10 years or 400,000 kilometers of your car’s life (whichever comes first), you’re covered. But that’s just the beginning. If you haven’t reached 400,000 kilometers within those first 10 years, you have until your car is 20 years old to cash in on the bonus. That’s right, reach 400,000 kilometers before your car is 20 years old using eligible Quaker State® motor oils and we’ll give you a check for the Kelley Blue Book® trade-in value of your car—up to $3,000! AND you keep your car. See terms and conditions for full details. And best of all, it’s fully transferable. So let’s say somewhere along the way you decide to sell your car. As long as the new owners continue to comply with the program, they’re still eligible for the engine warranty AND the bonus.
If You’re Already Enrolled in the Warranty Program:
If you are an existing Quaker State® motor oil customer registered for the Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty program before June 1, 2011, you are eligible for our Grandfather Clause which means you have the opportunity to be eligible for the Cash Back program regardless of which type of Quaker State® motor oil you use.
You’re covered up to 400,000 kilometers or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Quaker State® motor oil products. If you ever have a warranty related claim, the value of the claim is limited to $5,000 or the actual cash value of the eligible vehicle, whichever is less. This warranty protects 15 key engine parts, such as pistons, valve stems, camshafts and timing chains.
- Get an oil change with Quaker State® motor oil and if your engine has 120,700 kilometers or less, you can enroll in the free Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty.
- The Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty takes effect 6 months after your first eligible purchase of Quaker State® motor oil.
- Use only Quaker State® motor oil products: Quaker State® motor oil, Quaker State® Full Synthetic and Quaker State® High Mileage at every oil change.
- Some warranties make you change your oil every 4,800 kilometers in order to maintain coverage. Our warranty is different. As long as you follow your vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines for oil changes (it’s in your owner’s manual), and use an eligible Quaker State® motor oil, you’re in compliance with the warranty. We don’t force you to change your oil more frequently than is absolutely necessary.
- Replace the air filter and air cleaner elements, maintain the emission control system and follow scheduled engine maintenance in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Update your oil change records at least once every 12 months on the Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty website, even if no oil change has taken place.
- Save all service receipts in order to be eligible for reimbursement.
How the Cash Back Program Works:
The Cash Back Program is open to Quaker State® motor oil customers who are eligible for and have registered to participate in the Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty program. To qualify for the Cash Back Program, Quaker State® motor oil products starting no later than when your vehicle reaches 160,000 kilometers.
Then, once you reach 400,000 kilometers before your car is 20 years old, we’ll give you the Kelley Blue Book® trade-in value of your car in cash—up to $3,000. And you keep your car!
How Vehicle Values Are Determined:
The amount of your bonus will equal the “Trade In–Good Condition” value of your vehicle on Kelley Blue Book®at the time all required documentation for your claim is received, up to a maximum of $3,000.
*Your vehicle must have 120,700 kilometers or less and been manufactured in the past 72 months of your first use of Quaker State® motor oil. To maintain warranty, you must change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Enrollment Required. Keep your receipts. Other Conditions Apply. Cash Back Program amount based on Kelley Blue Book® Trade-In / Good Condition value, up to a maximum of $3,000 CAD. See full Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty and Quaker State Cash Back Program terms and conditions at quakerstate.com/en_ca/warranty