THE QUAKER STATE LUBRICATION LIMITED WARRANTY AND CASH BACK PROGRAM
Nothing’s more important to your vehicle than durability. And that’s what you get in every Quaker State® motor oil. Protection for 400,000 kilometers. Cash back when you get there.*
Please read this important information about our warranty before you enroll.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- You may register a vehicle driven 120,700 kilometers or less and have been manufactured within the last 72 months
- The Quaker State® Lubrication Limited Warranty takes effect 6 months after your first eligible purchase of Quaker State® motor oil
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Up to 400,000 kilometers or 10 years (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Quaker State® Full Synthetic motor oil, Quaker State® Synthetic motor oil, Quaker State® High Mileage motor oil, or Quaker State® motor oil
- Up to 32,000 kilometers or one year (whichever is first) if you exclusively use Quaker State® Ultimate Protection Full Synthetic motor oil
MAINTAINING THE WARRANTY
- Change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
- Replace the air filter and air cleaner elements, maintain the emission control system and follow scheduled engine maintenance in accordance with the vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations
- Update your oil change records online at least once every twelve (12) months, even if no oil change has taken place, on this website
- Remember: Save all service receipts in order to be eligible for reimbursement under this warranty
RECEIVE A “CASH BACK” PROGRAM AWARD WHEN YOU REACH 400,000 kilometers!
HOW IT WORKS
- Open to Quaker State® motor oil customers who are eligible for and have registered to participate in the Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty program
- To qualify for the Cash Back Program, you must use any Quaker State® motor oil products starting no later than when your vehicle reaches 160,000 kilometer*
- Claim up to $3,000 when reaching 400,000 kilometers, as long as the vehicle is not older than 20 years and terms and conditions of the Cash Back Program are met. Certain restrictions apply
*Your vehicle must have 75,000 miles or less and been manufactured in the past 72 months of your first use of Quaker State® motor oil. To maintain warranty, you must change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Enrollment Required. Keep your receipts. Other Conditions Apply. Cash Back Program amount based on Kelley Blue Book® Trade-In / Good Condition value, up to a maximum of $3,000. See full Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty and Quaker State Cash Back Program terms and conditions at quakerstate.com