1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions "Reward" is defined as one (1) fifty dollar ($50.00 USD), or one (1) twenty five dollar ($25.00 USD) credit towards any Great American Days Experience ("Experience") on www.GreatAmericanDays.com/quakerstate. The value of the credit depends on the qualifying purchase made.
2. In order for a “Customer”, defined as someone who purchases one (1) qualifying Quaker State® or Shell ROTELLA® motor oil change at a participating installer location between September 1, 2016 – October 31, 2016. ("Final Purchase Date"), to become eligible and to receive a Reward, Customer must:
· Visit www.quakerstate.com/rewards to find a participating installer location, upload a photo of their service invoice showing the qualifying Quaker State® or Shell ROTELLA® motor oil purchase, or mail their original service invoice showing the qualifying motor oil purchase to the following address:
Quaker State Fall Rewards #O1238
P.O. Box 809004
Houston, TX 77280-9921
All online requests must be submitted to www.quakerstate.com/rewards by November 15, 2016. If you choose to mail in, your service invoice must be postmarked in sufficient first class postage and no later than November 15, 2016. Mail with insufficient postage will be returned.
· Within 4-6 weeks of receiving a valid Request, each Customer will receive an email with a link to the Activate Code page and a Promotional Code. Promotional Code is intended solely for Customer submitting Redemption; any transfer or attempted use by another person is void and an actionable violation of the rights of Promoter and SOPUS Products and may constitute fraud. Promotional Code is required to complete redemption and expires after 11:59PM Pacific Time (PT) on February 15, 2017. Requests are subject to verification by SOPUS Products or authorized Agent. If Request is determined not to be valid, Customer will not receive a Reward.
· Upon online application form submission, Customer will receive an automated email with a link to www.GreatAmericanDays.com/quakerstate, one (1) fifty dollar ($50.00 USD), or one (1) twenty five dollar ($25.00 USD) Great American Days lifestyle and adventure reward credit code, and instructions on how to redeem. Customer must redeem the Great American Days lifestyle and adventure reward credit code on www.GreatAmericanDays.com/quakerstate no later than 11:59PM PT on March 31, 2017.
3. The Reward is only valid for one (1) Reward redemption per Qualifying Purchase, and (2) Reward Redemptions per household. The Reward Company, Inc, d/b/a TLC Marketing Worldwide ("Promoter"), shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor any Rewards in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Purchase of one Quaker State® Ultimate Durability™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil change or one Shell ROTELLA® T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oil change qualifies for the redemption of fifty dollars ($50 USD) credit, and purchase of one Quaker State® Enhanced Durability Synthetic Blend Motor Oil change, or one Quaker State Defy® High Mileage motor oil change, or one Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Technology heavy duty engine oil change qualifies for the redemption of twenty five dollars ($25 USD) credit.
5. This Reward is subject to promotional availability.
6. Reward available while Reward supplies last.
7. Customer must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate in this promotion.
8. Great American Days has its own terms and conditions in addition to the terms of this Reward that are required to utilize the Reward and are binding upon Reward redemption. Great American Days’ terms and conditions can be found at www.greatamericandays.com/terms_and_conditions. It is the Customer's sole responsibility to comply with these terms and conditions.
9. The use of Great American Days website and the content is used at the participant's own risk.
10. Great American Days privacy statement can be found at www.greatamericandays.com/privacy_statement.
11. Customer must redeem the Great American Days lifestyle and adventure reward credit code on www.greatamericandays.com no later than 11:59PM PT on March 31, 2017.
12. Additional costs/fees for products and services outside of the promotional Reward are not included.
13. The recipient of the Reward must follow the instructions provided by the Promoter, SOPUS Products, and Great American Days. Failure to comply with the instructions or any other directives made in conjunction with this Reward may result in cancellation and/or a charge for the Reward. Under these circumstances, Reward shall be considered redeemed and participant shall be solely responsible for any costs or fees incurred as a result of their non-compliance.
14. This Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounts.
15. Valid credit card will be required for Reward experiences that cost more than the credit value assigned to their Great American Days Credit Code of either twenty five dollars ($25 USD), or fifty dollars ($50 USD).
16. Reward valid in the continental United States only (excludes U.S. territories and possessions) and wherever Great American Days has coverage as shown on www.greatamericandays.com.
17. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
18. For the purpose of this Reward, "Released Parties" includes the Promoter, SOPUS Products, their respective parents, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, agents, vendors, distributors, and direct installers specifically involved in this promotion.
19. Released Parties cannot be held responsible for any liability for personal loss or any disagreements concerning quality of services or products from Great American Days. Any dispute must be settled directly with Great American Days.
20. Released Parties cannot accept any liability for personal loss or injury.
21. This Reward is not transferable, transferable for sale, resale, and is not redeemable for cash.
22. Released Parties shall not be liable for lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected or undeliverable Great American Days Credit Codes and will not issue or replace Rewards in any of these events.
23. Employees or agents of the Promoter, SOPUS PRODUCTS, its affiliates, subsidiaries or vendors specifically involved in this promotion or anyone professionally connected to this promotion, are not eligible.
24. The Reward is subject to Reward availability and Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Reward of equal or greater value.
25. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace the Reward with another of equal or higher value. Further, Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer a number of alternative rewards in the event the original Reward is unavailable.
26. The Reward may only be applied to those Experiences sold by Great American Days during the promotional period. Reward cannot be applied to any purchases outside of the promotional period. Neither Promoter nor Great American Days can guarantee the inclusion of any specific Experience in the Great American Days inventory at the time of reward redemption.
27. Each experience may have its own terms and conditions in addition to the terms of this Reward, which will be binding upon choice of Experience. It is the Customer's sole responsibility to comply with these terms and conditions.
28. No credit, refund or extension for any unused Rewards will be provided.
29. This information is correct at the time of campaign launch, although the Released Parties reserve the right to change details at any time. Great American Days reserves the right to make the final decision of redemption, according to its rules and regulations. Released Parties cannot be held responsible for this decision.
30. This Reward is issued by the Promoter located at PO Box 961827, Boston, MA 02196, or at such other address as the Promoter may advise in writing. No inquiry or notice will be validly received by the Promoter unless mailed to the Promoter's address above by first-class mail, postage prepaid.
31. Promoter reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion at any time during the term thereof. It shall be the bearer's sole obligation to check the Terms and Conditions during the Promotion and when the Customer redeems the Reward.